Pregnancy Update: 28 Weeks

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

How far along? 28 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: 6 pounds

Maternity clothes: I have some maternity clothes, but I still wear all my normal exercise clothes on a daily basis. 
 
Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping very well.  We were on vacation the last 2 weeks, so I think it's a combination of not sleeping in my own bed and me getting bigger.  

Best moment of this week:  I had my baby shower, it was AMAZING!  I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life that support me.  Baby Maddy is already so loved, and soooo spoiled. 

Miss anything: I miss running.  I can't wait to put baby girl in her new BOB stroller and hit the pavement!  I think I am going to sign up for a half marathon to motivate me after the baby is born.    

Movement: Lots, I think she is going to be a soccer player like her mommy.  

Food cravings:  My appetite is pretty normal.  I still crave sour candy though! 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope

Have you started to show yet:  Yes! Someone at the gym asked me if I swallowed a basketball haha. 

Gender:  GIRL!!!

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: Out

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)

Looking forward to: Still looking forward to decorating the nursery.  My amazing in-laws put all the furniture together while we were on vacation, which was very exciting!  I am waiting for my mom to come visit in a couple of weeks to finish everything!

Workouts: Because we were on vacation the last 2 weeks, I didn't have access to a gym.  I took it easy and walked almost everyday with my mom at the beach.  Since we have returned from vacation I have continued walking daily and added light weights and body weight exercises.  Not gonna lie...lifting weights is getting a little difficult.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs