Pregnancy Update: 17 weeks

Thursday, September 18, 2014


How far along?
17 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain:  I had a doctors appointment yesterday and I haven't gained a single pound, i was quite surprised. 

Maternity clothes: I have 1 pair of maternity pants but I haven't started wearing them yet.  Luckily, I live in yoga pants most days (the best part of being a personal trainer) ;).  I usually try to find a comfy dress to wear when I need to get dressed up because my jeans are very uncomfortable. 
 
Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good but my shoulders have been hurting at night from sleeping on my sides.  
 
Best moment of this week: We went car shopping this past weekend and the sales guy asked us if we were expecting!  It was really exciting that someone actually noticed...but that was a veryyyyy ballsy move from that guy....it could have easily been a food baby!

Miss anything: Not really, my appetite is back...thank goodness!
 
Movement: None yet

Food cravings:  Sour candy (shockers to be exact, so weird)
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Avocados are still questionable
 
Have you started to show yet:  A little bit!  People who know me have noticed a difference, but I still don't think most strangers would notice. 
 
Gender:  We don't find out until 21 weeks! UGH!
 
Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
 
Looking forward to: Going on our "babymoon" to the Bahamas in 2 weeks!

Workouts: I have been working out 6 days a week.  Still lots of walking and light weights.  I bought a groupon to a yoga studio nearby so I have been incorporating that to my routine as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs