Pregnancy Update: 23 Weeks

Monday, October 27, 2014

How far along? 23 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain:  3 pounds

Maternity clothes: Still don't own many maternity clothes since I work and live in yoga pants everyday.  I have a couple staple items but I need to buy a couple more things. 
 
Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good, I get up 3-4 times to go to the restroom but I usually fall back asleep pretty quick. 
 
Best moment of this week:  I won an instagram giveaway.  I am so excited to receive all the adorable goodies for our baby girl!  I never win anything, I was SO excited.



Miss anything: Not really.
 
Movement: Lots of movement, I can't get enough of it.

Food cravings:  Anything and everything sour or salty.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My appetite is back to normal...YAY!
 
Have you started to show yet:  Yes! People are finally noticing that I'm pregnant which makes it really fun :)
 
Gender:  GIRL!!!

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: I give it a week or two until it pops out. 
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
 
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery, I spend a lot of time on Pinterest.  I am waiting until my mom comes to visit in December :)

Workouts: Still working out 6 days a week.  LOTS of walking and body weight/light weight exercises. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs