Pregnancy Update: 15 Weeks

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How far along? 15 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: I think I have gained a couple pounds, we will see at my next doctors visit.

Maternity clothes: My mom was visiting this weekend and we went to Gap and she bought me my first pair of maternity pants!  I haven't had to wear them yet, but they are SO comfy.  I don't want to try and squeeze into my normal jeans, comfort is key.
 
Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I sleep decent, but I think it might be time to buy one of those pregnancy pillows.  I also get up a million times to go pee.  
 
Best moment of this week:  Finally starting to notice my little tiny baby bump!  I think I'm going to start showing pretty early, I am so short there isn't much room to hide!

Miss anything: My normal appetite.
 
Movement: None yet, but I can't wait to start feeling some kicks!

Food cravings:  Still craving carbs. Veggies and meats are starting to sound bearable, so that's good!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Avocados (my favorite food normally)
 
Have you started to show yet:  I have a tiny little baby bump!  I'm totally in the awkward stage.  Is she fat or pregnant?
 
Gender:  Not sure yet (can't wait to find out)! I still have a strong feeling it's a boy. 
 
Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy and a little emotional.  
 
Looking forward to: I am just dying to find out the gender so I cant start my registry!

Workouts: Still working out 6 days a week.  Lots of power walking on an incline and light weights.  I need to start doing yoga!  I also did my Mommy's on the Move workout and it kicked my butt!  My mom did it with me and we were sore for a couple days after :)  Get ready ladies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs