Panera's Fuji Apple Chicken Salad

Thursday, October 23, 2014

I have a serious obsession with Panera's Fuji Apple Chicken Salad.  I worked at Panera for 3 years in college and ate this salad multiple times a week, and I am still hooked on it!  I don't know why, but this week it finally occurred to me that I should stop spending $12 on a salad and make it myself at home!  This was seriously the easiest & yummiest week night dinner.  It took about 5 minutes to throw together and it tasted exactly the exact same.  Also, Panera sells all of their salad dressings at the grocery store, yay!  I substituted tomatoes for avocado because my hubby hates everything about tomatoes. 

Ingredients: 

Mixed field greens
Red onions
Pecans
Gorgonzola cheese
Apple chips
Chicken
Avocado
Panera's white balsamic apple vinaigrette




1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs