Pregnancy Update: 30 Weeks

Monday, December 15, 2014



How far along? 30 Weeks 2 Days
 
Total weight gain: I had a doctors appointment a couple of days ago and she said I have gained 7 pounds.  She would like me to gain 1 pound per week for the rest of my pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes: If I'm not wearing workout clothes, I am wearing maternity clothes.  Some of my shirts fit, but most are crop tops now...not cute. 
 
Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I get up about 5 times a night to go pee.  It's really annoying, and my husband would definitely agree.   We are both really light sleepers, so I wake him up every time I get out of bed.  Sorry babe!!  I have also started getting cramps in my calf during the middle of the night.  Fun stuff right there.
 
Best moment of this week:  All of the ladies at the gym keep telling me I'm the cutest pregnant woman they have ever seen.  I'm sure they are just saying that to make me feel good...and it works. Haha.   I'm starting to feel very large so it's always nice to hear some compliments.  However, a high school girl came up to me at the gym and told me she thought I was getting fat...but now she can finally see that I am pregnant.  Rude.

Miss anything: Not really.  I still can't wait to start running again, but that's about it.  I have really enjoyed being pregnant so far.   
 
Movement: Tons of movement.  When we had our last ultrasound she was breach.  I think she may have flipped because I am starting to feel the kicks a lot higher, under my ribs.  We will see!

Food cravings:  Hot chocolate!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
 
Have you started to show yet:  Yes!
 
Gender:  GIRL!!!

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: Out
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to decorating the nursery.  My mom arrives on Friday for the holidays, I am sure we will get right to work!  I will make sure to post lots of pictures!

Workouts: 5-6 days a week.  Still lots of power walking and I started doing the stair master again.  Not sure why I decided to start doing the stair master at 30 weeks pregnant...it's hard!!  I guess I am a little antsy to start some harder workouts.  Still incorporating a lot of light weight and body weight exercises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs