Pregnancy Update: 21 Weeks

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


How far along? 21 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain:  3 pounds

Maternity clothes: I am in yoga clothes almost everyday.  Stretchy pants are my best friend. I also have one pair of maternity jeans that get a lot of use.  I will be investing in a few more pairs. 
 
Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Good!  I wake up often to use the restroom but I am pretty comfortable at night.    
 
Best moment of this week:  We found out the gender....we are having a baby GIRL!! I seriously can't believe it.  I was 100% positive we were going to have a baby boy.  I could not be more excited.  The last 24 hours have been consumed with online shopping for the nursery, let the decorating begin!  My hubby also felt baby girl kick for the first time while we were on vacation in the Bahamas!  This week was full of highlights. 



Miss anything: Not really.
 
Movement: Lots of kicks, I love it.

Food cravings:  Anything and everything sour or salty.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Sometimes certain meats are still questionable.  Avocados are back in my diet, yay!
 
Have you started to show yet:  Yup!  I am officially pregnant looking. 
 
Gender:  GIRL!!!

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In (I think it's going to pop out pretty soon...my belly button was almost an outie to begin with).
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
 
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery....and shopping for tiny baby girl clothes!

Workouts: Still working out 6 days a week (except for when we were on vacation...that's a different story).  Lots of walking and light weight and body weight exercises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs