5 Benefits of Prenatal Yoga

Friday, September 19, 2014

Prenatal yoga is one of the best forms of exercise for expecting moms.  I recently bought a Groupon to a local yoga studio in Lee's Summit, MO (Core Balance Yoga) and decided to make it a regular form of exercise during my pregnancy.  Core Balance Yoga does not offer specific prenatal yoga classes, but the instructors have been great in providing me modifications.  The classes are also small, which provides a more intimate setting and more individual attention.  They have a Groupon right now for $30 unlimited yoga classes for 1 month!  I would highly recommend it  :).

Here are my top 5 benefits of prenatal yoga:

1)  Gives you more energy

2)  Relieves back pain (or any other aches and pains)

3)  Helps prepare for labor (practice breathing)

4)  Builds strength and helps keep you in shape

5)  Helps you listen to your body's needs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs