Need Dinner Ideas?

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Hi everyone, happy Tuesday!! I hope your week is off to a great start :)

Every Sunday I do my grocery shopping for the week and I am constantly searching for new dinner ideas.  I feel like I am always making the same recipes on repeat, and it gets really old (ask my husband!).  I wanted to share my dinner menu for this week and hopefully give you some new healthy options!

Monday:  Taco Salad- lettuce, ground turkey, kidney beans, corn, avocado, cheese, and salsa.

Tuesday:  Shish Kabobs- chicken, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and a side of brown rice.

Wednesday:  Spaghetti Squash-  spaghetti squash, turkey meatballs, pasta sauce, and a side salad. 

Thursday:  Black Bean Burgers-  black bean patties, whole wheat buns, avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion, and sweet potato fries. 

Friday:  Breakfast for Dinner- whole wheat homemade waffles, turkey bacon, and eggs.

Hopefully this gives you some inspiration for your next trip to the grocery store!  Share with me some of your favorite healthy dinner recipes! 

Also, we had a blast on Saturday at Mommy's on the Move!  It was such a beautiful day for a sweat session at the park, thanks to all the mommas who made it out there! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs