Pregnancy Update: 36 Weeks

Monday, January 26, 2015

How far along? 36 Weeks 2 Days

Total Weight Gain: 11 Pounds

Maternity Clothes:  Besides my workout clothes (which I wear most of the time), maternity clothes are the only thing that fit.  I have about 4-5 different outfits that I rotate and I am so sick of them.  I can't wait to get back in my normal clothes! 

Stretch Marks: None

Best Moment of the Week:  I haven't posted an update in a while.  Since my last update, my friend Jessica and her mom threw me the most beautiful baby shower here in Kansas City.  I feel so lucky to have such amazing people in my life!  Maddy girl officially has everything she needs, such a spoiled baby already.  I also got our hospital bags packed and the car seat is installed in my car!  

Miss anything: Running! I plan on signing up for a half marathon pretty soon, hopefully that will give me some motivation after I pop this baby out ;) 

Anything making you sick or queasy:  All of a sudden the last week coffee has been making me feel pretty queasy.  Pretty unfortunate, because I LOVE coffee. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh, there is no hiding it. lol.  It looks like a bowling ball under my shirt. 

Belly button in or out: OUT...way out...like a torpedo. 

Wedding rings on or off: On :) 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.  A little emotional though.  We saw a car accident yesterday and I burst into tears lol.  

Workouts:  5-6 days a week.  30-40 minutes of walking each day which is usually followed by body weight exercises. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs