Welcome to Mommy's on the Move!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hi ladies!  

I am so excited to introduce to you... Mommy's on the Move

 Let me start by introducing myself...my name is Hayley Hendrickson and I am an ACE Certified Personal Trainer.  I have always had a passion for fitness and have been involved in sports my whole life!  I am also a first time mommy-to-be and I could not be more excited about this next chapter in my life!

Ever since I started my personal training career, I knew that when I got pregnant myself, I wanted to focus on helping Mom's get back in to pre-pregnancy shape (or the best shape of their lives)!  So here I am...14 weeks pregnant, making my dreams happen! 



Mommy's on the Move is a fitness class for women looking to get in shape and meet new friends!  The best part about this class is that you are more than welcome to bring your children with you...no childcare required!  This class is welcome to both women with or without a stroller.  The stroller strength training class will include power walking, dynamic stretches, and tabata style strength training circuits! 

Please stay tuned for information on the FREE grand opening of Mommy's on the Move


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs